Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 253 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Any known aromatherapy diffusers SE methods?

Hello guys! I am looking to SE a fancy aromatherapy diffuser with essential oil for relaxing nights. Many of these are made in China by some unknown manufacturers, and they are a bit harder to SE (not refund).
Do you know any SEable company for essential oil diffusers?
Thank you!

Quote:Do you know any SEable company for essential oil diffusers?
Stating the obvious, why not hit

[To see links please register here]

?

Quote:(01-23-2022, 01:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:Do you know any SEable company for essential oil diffusers?
Stating the obvious, why not hit

?

Trying to keep Amazon for the bigger hits. I had one account with my CC attached closed, so I am pretty restricted with my options here. Maybe if I use my Revolut card on Amazon?
Another question though: is Amazon's database connected somehow? I had my account closed on Amazon.de. Can I use the same CC, but on Amazon.fr for example?
Thanks!

Quote:(01-23-2022, 06:32 AM)FreddieXX Wrote:

I had one account with my CC attached closed, so I am pretty restricted with my options here. Maybe if I use my Revolut card on Amazon?
When creating a new Amazon account, be sure every Identifiable detail Is changed.

Quote:(01-23-2022, 06:32 AM)FreddieXX Wrote:

is Amazon's database connected somehow? I had my account closed on Amazon.de. Can I use the same CC, but on Amazon.fr for example?
Amazon Is not region-specific, meaning they do have the capacity to link account details situated In different localities.