Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 234 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
SE Deliver Nearby?

Hi,

I have recently gone ahead and SE’d a pair of sneakers from the Adidas Site - furthermore, I am in need of another pair. I do not want to use the same address as mine however I have relatives living next door. Will I be safe adding their address as delivery? Will it raise any flags? I am already good to use a different payment method, VPN, phone number and name!

Many thanks,
Regards, izady

Quote:(10-16-2018, 01:50 AM)Izady Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Will I be safe adding their address as delivery? Will it raise any flags? I am already good to use a different payment method, VPN, phone number and name!

Taking all the above Into account, you're good to go.

I cannot see any Issues arising.

It will 100% work adidas is such a large company.

Yeah, you should be good to go, I've SE'd Adidas before, I almost messed it up but I got through with it.

When doing SE's like this do you need a new form of payment that does not include any of your personal info or just anything that isn't the same payment etc...

You should be just fine.
As others said above, Adidas is too big to really care if the two address are close. It's not like you're SEing/Refunding pallets of em.

If you’re scared you could always use a UPS drop off point if there is one near you

Quote:(10-16-2018, 04:49 AM)xeyfawzy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yeah, you should be good to go, I've SE'd Adidas before, I almost messed it up but I got through with it.

if you don't mind me asking, how did you mess up? and what did you do to fix it? just want to be sure i know exactly what I am doing