Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 863 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
[Request] Screen capture

Posting a link to MSDN doesn't prove anything, don't get so hyped about it. Lol.
Haha, you're so cocky. You think you're the best coder who ever lived. You're not even close. You're more of a shit coder if you ask me. (inb4 butthurt)

I'm not asking you for proof. I'm saying you're ignorant to the other side of the situation.

Answer this, why should I believe you, being the cocky little ignorant child you are, instead of many friends of mine that are better coders than you?

It doesn't prove anything lol. I can tell that you give into the whole "society is right every time because they're society, they're not allowed to mess up" concept.
You don't know my code, you don't know my situation.

Calling you a cocky, ignorant child isn't kid insults. You're cocky because you think you're right all the time no matter the situation. You're ignorant because you're failing to realize my side of the situation.

And then we go back to the kid insults. You're trying to flip things when really you're failing.

Said it before and I'll say it again. I'm going to leave. The reason why I came back last time is because you went on a little temper tantrum and I felt the need to express the laughter xD

If you would act like an adult instead of the child that you truly do act like, maybe you'd earn some public respect. Until then you're just an ignorant child.

Go ahead and reply to this again, it only shows how immature you are and can't take the heat :smile:

"Let's negative rep him so he knows I'm serious" xDDD I still think that's pretty funny.

Quote:I don't care if they're the creators of the .Net Framework, People still have errors.

So they can't explain something as simple as Invoking, and they somehow got it the complete opposite? Furthermore, NOBODY has ever mentioned this so that the MSDN documentation could be corrected after several years?

Okaayy then... You believe that very twisted and stretched version of reality lol. The rest of your post is you just venting because of the fact that you are wrong, so I stopped reading from that point forward.

I know I am right because I must have read about 50 or more links by now that all reinstate what I have been trying to tell you this whole time, and I haven't seen any proof from your side of this. You're so apt to believe that you are right even after all of this, that you even have delusional concepts brought into the light of this talk between you and me. Now your latest claim is that everybody has been getting the concept of Invoking, wrong, for all of these years?

:blackhat:

Quote:It doesn't prove anything lol. I can tell that you give into the whole "society is right every time because they're society, they're not allowed to mess up" concept.

So the creators of the .NET framework have no idea about their own framework? Because that would be the people behind MSDN documentation.

Quote:You don't know my code, you don't know my situation.

I knew you weren't very smart, but now you're proving to be even more stupid than I initially thought. You're going to go back to this again? After I have already told you why this is irrelevant? Good god...

Quote:You're cocky because you think you're right all the time no matter the situation.

All of the time, meaning just on this one occasion where I know I am right? Where do you get off here thinking that you are right? With no evidence to support what you believe?

And that is the basis of my sanity check here. You're on glue or something...

Quote:Said it before and I'll say it again. I'm going to leave.

"Said it before and I'll say it again"... Hmm, that sounds awefully familiar to what I have been thinking after I post something and I see your idiotic responses that show you can't read what I have been saying. :wink:

Quote:"Let's negative rep him so he knows I'm serious" xDDD I still think that's pretty funny.

Good, it is yet but another thing you have created in some fantasy land to avoid seeing the truth about what is being said in reality. I put it there, as a warning to others to watch out for you as a skid. In case they actually think your reputation has anything of meaning.

[size=5pt]edit: Btw, no proof yet from you still? That's too bad.[/size]

You must be attacking me personally, to avoid others from seeing that you don't have any proof. What is most significant about that, is that you don't realize you aren't fooling anybody here lol.

Quote:And whose to say that the MSDN has been edited over the years and could be edited to have the wrong information in the most recent edit and nobody has seen it? If you want to look at it that way, there you go.

Ohh, I don't know, who is to say that the toothfairy doesn't exist? lol, this is seriously your best reason for why MSDN may be wrong? Why would they be convinced to change it from something that is right, to something that is wrong? Do you have any idea of how silly that sounds?

Quote:Plus I can tell that you're Oblivious too as you completely ignored everything else I said because you have nothing else to say. I proved you wrong, so you try to ignore it as if it never happened.

No, I just didn't want to continue playing this "game" you have been playing by yourself this whole time. Where did you prove me wrong though? Point it out there champ. I'd like to see it. I've been waiting this whole time for some good solid proof that seemed to be a fairytale this whole time.

Clearly you don't understand the concept of Invoking xD
And whose to say that the MSDN has been edited over the years and could be edited to have the wrong information in the most recent edit and nobody has seen it? If you want to look at it that way, there you go.

It's funny because you also believe in a very twisted reality. Because apparently "everything you do is right and everything I do is wrong."
Can I suggest something? Shape up.

Plus I can tell that you're Oblivious too as you completely ignored everything else I said because you have nothing else to say. I proved you wrong, so you try to ignore it as if it never happened.

Lol on second thought, you're still acting like a kid. So I might as well since I'm still bored and need some entertainment.
I don't care if they're the creators of the .Net Framework, People still have errors. Plus, I'm sure the exact people who created .Net Framework didn't write the documentation. IT's more of a group of people who overlook it.

I'll say again, you don't know the code, you didn't know the situation. The fact that you're still standing here saying "OMG YOU DIDN"T LISTEN" says a lot that you have no idea what to say.

You don't know you're right, you think you're right. And you absolutely refuse to believe you're wrong. So you're in denial because you think too highly of yourself. With no evidence? I don't need evidence. I don't need to prove myself to you, especially since you're the biggest idiot I've seen on the forum. Plus the fact that you try to say "What are you on, glue" says that you still are trying to use kid insults to bring me down, which only makes yourself look even worse.

You didn't put it there as a "warning."
1) You called me a skid without knowing anything about me or what I do.
2) I don't rely on my "many many" friends, but they are very useful resources.
3) You're making assumptions of where we get our information, in an attempt to make us look like less knowledgeable.
4) You put a smiley face which in context of the rep text and the situation that we're in right now, could only mean you're trying to insult me by showing that you're being cocky and put it there to "show me up" in a way.
5) You sent me a PM saying my rep is fake as I have 30, and it doesn't represent my knowledge. -1 isn't going to make a difference, so there's no point. You tried to insult me in the PM then afterwards you add me to your ignore list. Only shows that you're immature and want your way to go exactly as you want it to.

What I also find hilarious is that I've been watching your activity. You stayed on this thread until I said I would leave, then you said your last little words because you feel the need that you need the last word to feel safe about the situation. All you're doing is sitting here waiting for me to respond, then you respond with your typical contradicting theories. You're not actually paying attention, you just see what I say and post the opposite xD

Good logic.

I am seriously not joking, are you mentally challenged in any way? You're not getting what I'm saying no matter what words I put it in.
The MSDN is created from humans, which are not perfect. Sometimes there are accidents.

You're trying to turn my words into me saying the MSDN is wrong, or for the specific situation. Which is not what I'm saying at all, so get it through your thick skull. Otherwise, see a doctor. No joke.

Nobody ever established what this "game" was. So who are you to say what it was or what it wasn't? Same applies for me, but think of it for yourself too. Clearly we were talking about two different things, if you didn't realize that then you're a moron.

Did I ever said you said you proved me wrong? No. So what are you trying to get out of saying that?
I do have the mental capacity, it's you whose not understanding anything. You've already misunderstood at least 2 things that a 7 year old child could understand.

How are you not right? Because you're not. Your mind says that you're right, I'm wrong, and you know what you're talking about 100% of the time which isn't the case.

There was no personal comment in there. Learn to comprehend better. What does being perfect have anything to do here? if you'd realize, you're acting as if you're perfect and everything you say is right. That's what it has to do here Comprehension skills are a necessity in arguments. I suggest you learn them.

It's not proof. Just because you link someone to a few articles means it's true? You have A LOT to learn, my friend.

The overall sense of this argument is to say that you're not right all the time, so don't try to act as if you are. There's more to invoking than you think. And if you're too dumb enough to realize that, then we can go on and on.

Quote:I'm not saying MSDN is wrong.

So what are you saying then? MSDN is right, but as an exception, just not for this one case?

Quote:Have you ever heard of accidents?

Yes, so I won't assume a single thing here... What accident are you referring to in this case? Are you trying to say that you are not saying that MSDN is wrong, however, you are going to go by the chance that they might be wrong, based on an "accident"? Again, I haven't assumed anything here, but allow me to make sense of this last post of yours.

Quote:You don't want to play this "game" because you know I proved you wrong, lol.

I thought the game was about not having anything to say, and resorting to personal attacks, so in that regard, what you said here doesn't make any sense. Why would I not want to play that game, because you proved me wrong. Furthermore, where exactly is this proof?

Quote:I never said I proved you wrong.

Here we go again... :rolleyes:
>> I proved you wrong, lol. It's clear. I never said I proved you wrong.

Can you even see what you just said there? I feel like I'm having a debate with someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to even make a clean discussion here.

Quote: I'm saying you just think you're right, when you're not.

So if you never said you proved me wrong, how am I not right? Or are you just illustrating that you are a hypocrite of your own claims here more than these claims have any of their own truth? :biggrin:

Quote:I've been waiting this whole time to see you acknowledge that you're not right all the time, and that people make mistakes. But you're still failing to realize that even you aren't perfect Smile You're far from perfect, not even close. As am I. The fact being, I realize it. You don''t.

And here we go with the personal comments again. What does being perfect have to do with the fact that I am saying you are wrong here? Provided, I have given you the proof to support it?

I can't believe how "off", that last post of yours is. How in the world have you not earned a darwin award yet? :huh:

What I want you to do is cut out the bullsh*t here, and provide me with answers that actually relate to why you think I am wrong, you are right, with this whole Invoke concept. Can you at least do that? Otherwise... *shrugs*

I'm not saying MSDN is wrong. I'm saying there's a potential. If you'd actually pay attention and read what I was saying instead of making your personal little assumptions. Are you mentally challenged? I'm not joking. Have you ever heard of accidents? Apparently not because you think if information is wrong there's no chance of it being an accident, and the person did it on purpose.

You don't want to play this "game" because you know I proved you wrong, lol. It's clear. I never said I proved you wrong. I'm saying you just think you're right, when you're not. You're in denial of the possibilities of you being wrong.

I've been waiting this whole time to see you acknowledge that you're not right all the time, and that people make mistakes. But you're still failing to realize that even you aren't perfect :smile: You're far from perfect, not even close. As am I. The fact being, I realize it. You don''t.