Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 605 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Report URLs V2 - Report malicious urls

[Image: h8htqCK.jpg]

Report URLs is a tool to report malicious urls.
It gives the user a simple interface to report malicious or questionable sites to be blocked by Microsoft Smartscreen or Google SafeBrowsing.

Download:

[To see links please register here]

Virus Scan

I've tested all sites via the drop-down menu and everything Is functioning correctly.

A lot of my time Is spent navigating online and without question, I continue to come across Irregularities. It's nice to have this tool on hand.
Thank you.

Thanks,
I have re-written the method i normally use. This one is a little bit smaller and only relies on GetElementByID to do the trick.

Quote:(02-25-2018, 12:18 PM)hacxx Wrote:

This one is a little bit smaller and only relies on GetElementByID to do the trick.

I was actually curious and checked It out.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Good work.