Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 300 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Recycle several application pools in bat file

I'm trying to recycle several of my application pool using commands in a bat file but it doesn't work.

This is my file :

%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd recycle apppool /apppool.name:AppPool1
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd recycle apppool /apppool.name:AppPool2
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd recycle apppool /apppool.name:AppPool3
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd recycle apppool /apppool.name:AppPool4

This is the response in cmd :

Failed to process input: The parameter 'recycle' must begin with a / or - (HRESULT=80070057).

I've tried to had the command start at the beginning of each line but it doesn't work either.

Thanks for your help.

you saved your file in unix format, which uses single linefeed characters. DOS/windows needs carriage-return/linefeed pairs.
check your notepad++ settings, or use regular notepad to edit the file.

edit: see here for Notepad++ line endings setting:

[To see links please register here]

A bit late to the party, but if any one else encounters this, try running as administrator.