Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 262 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[Recruitment] Sinister.ly Radio is looking for Broadcasters!

Quote:(06-24-2014, 01:02 AM)Dumm Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

My name is Duubz. How is that sticking to my name?

I'm not shitting on other's ideas, I'm giving my honest opinion. If it shits on their idea, oh well.

You don't need a "network" to make something like this, you can do it all from a skype call.

Stick to python and webdesign duubz :^)

Quote:(06-24-2014, 02:21 AM)XERXES Wrote:

You don't need a "network" to make something like this, you can do it all from a skype call.

Stick to python and webdesign duubz :^)

Stick to sucking on froot loops, kid. :^)

This is supposedly going to be some sort of radio station. Not a Skype call and we play music over our phones.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 03:02 AM)Duubz Wrote:

Stick to sucking on froot loops, kid. :^)

This is supposedly going to be some sort of radio station. Not a Skype call and we play music over our phones.
Whoa Duubz, who got sand in your vagina? Just take a chill pill, maybe some tai-chi.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:37 AM)Losimantom Wrote:

Whoa Duubz, who got sand in your vagina? Just take a chill pill, maybe some tai-chi.

Nevermind my vagina, who got bricks in your vagina?

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:57 AM)Duubz Wrote:

Nevermind my vagina, who got bricks in your vagina?

Lol i put them there.

I'd definitely be in if I could damn read/speak. Though I'm quite good with speaking spontaneously in presentations and such. But I might not have internet / might not be able to participate until august. I'll inform you on that later on (and privately) @"happiness"

I'd be glad to go on every once in a while just to be funny. I think while a radio would have its own challenges, it could benefit SL.

I'd try if I wasn't so bent on keeping myself anonymous to the point where I want no one to hear my voice.
Not timidness as much as it is principle.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 01:10 PM)Schrödinger Wrote:

I'd try if I wasn't so bent on keeping myself anonymous to the point where I want no one to hear my voice.
Not timidness as much as it is principle.

Being forced to agree; I love the idea of SL radio, and hope it gets to something.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 12:59 AM)Duubz Wrote:

You realize we need a network to even begin to do this, right? Like, a network to broadcast music, not play it from our phones.

And those things cost money out the ass, which I really doubt @"Oni" is going to pay like $300 for a single network that could essentially be useless to him. So unless it's really benefitting the site, I doubt this will work out.

For the most part it just feels like this is something that will be talked about and done for about a week and then die out only for someone about a year down the road to have the same idea.

I am 100% sure there are cheaper ways of doing things. That being said, I'm more than happy to invest in something, if it benefits Sinisterly.