Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Recommend Movies

I wouldn't exactly say that is horror but I like Season of the Witch. There is something good about it but I can't exactly say what it is.

The movie named "Orphan" just came to mind.

I watched It many years ago, and loved It. There's a twist which I never Imagined happening.

It was pretty good, so was your other suggestion, " Nick of Time "

Quote:(02-04-2019, 07:29 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It was pretty good, so was your other suggestion, " Nick of Time "

I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I don't watch movies nowadays (It's been over a decade), hence my recommendations are somewhat old but nevertheless, worthy of spending your Friday night with a bucket of popcorn & soda.

I really enjoyed Mortal Engines (2018) . It's definitly worth watching no matter what genre you like. I watched it on popcorntime flawlessly 1080p

Quote:I love horror and comedy movies.

A comedy that I'm sure you'll enjoy, Is named

I found It absolutely hilarious.

I would recommend you "It"2017. In case you haven't see it already :biggrin:. Or The Shining. Bit of old but still gold!

How about The Human Centipede.

to see how the new men in black movie

Quote:(01-31-2019, 05:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

The movie named "Orphan" just came to mind.

I watched It many years ago, and loved It. There's a twist which I never Imagined happening.

I read somewhere (could be complete bull) that the orphan was based on a true story. I'll have a quick search and post anything interesting I find.