Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 382 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Rate this Userbar

[Image: 6SyQyFF.gif]

Tell me what you guys think of it. I made it for an official group on HF and they are going to use it. Not this one, but one i am finishing up now.

Thanks,
-Falcon

It looks amazing, great job.

8/10.
The only thing that left me in question is: HF is not making anymore Official groups. How are you using this UB there?

Quote:(01-20-2013, 10:49 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

8/10.
The only thing that left me in question is: HF is not making anymore Official groups. How are you using this UB there?

Logic got bought out and it's being remade, I'd guess that's what it's for.

That is the only logical explanation. Also Root is being sold. I don't know if somebody bought it.

Quote:(01-20-2013, 10:58 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That is the only logical explanation. Also Root is being sold. I don't know if somebody bought it.

Yeah, someone bought Root.

They did? Already? Shit man where do people get money?

I'm not sure about what group is being remade for this, but I know that it will be official.

I will let you know once it happens.