Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[REQ] make web proxy

hey hackcommunity member

I have some difficulties here.

The situation
I reside outside of US and I require US proxy to do most of my job. I tried VPN but because of VPN IPs is already been over used and abused, most of advertiser blacklisted the IP thus make some simple thing turn to be really complicated.
Another concern is that i rely heavily on google.com result and as we all know, google results varied by geo-IP. It would be really helpfull if someone can show me (or give some link to tuts) how to setup proxy for personal use i.e something like VPN that came with ip:port,username and pass to avoid someone else hop on my bandwidth

Resource that I have
Hosting located in US i.e. Hostgator.com and hostable.com

Things that I've try
Also tried phpproxy but i cant make it work. have adjusted the config.php and add sql database with user but it not even functioning as expected.
I've read bout putty but i didnt know either it only tunnel my browser connection or the whole internet connection.

Is there any way that i can "adjust" my whole internet connection to go through my hosting instead?

Can someone help me on this please?