Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 853 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
{REQ} Please read This Guys

hello Everyone

My name IS Murad.

i am one of the member that share things with you all here , today i come to seek for help.

from the age of 13 i started having heart/kidney problem but it get worst from the year 2012

my father is old man now and he cannot work , and all i have is my little brother and sister , we need to take care of them

i have done so many hard work in other to take care of my family and myself but things are getting worst everyday, i have been

living on drugs for all these years until this year i went for lab test, the doctor told me that its now 75% risk to live on drugs

that they need to perform operation in me

i have problem with my heart and kidney ,

every day and night i get this pain and when i get too much pain i get bleeding from my mouth ,

i cannot sleep with this pain day/night .when i cough blood comes out from my mouth .sometimes i cant be able to eat

doctor said i must take operation as soon as possible , but the real truth is that i don't have the money , i have spent all my money on drugs

that's why i posted this to seek for you peoples support please i really need you peoples support in any way you can

i have struggled to raise $3700 for the operation which i was told but i couldn't i keep on spending money on my drugs in other to live

below is my hospital reports i have meet so many doctors all said the same thing

i really don,t want to die my family have no one without me who can take care of them

and if someone can understand this reports u all will understand how risk it is , doctor said if i use this medicine 75% risk of my life or

i do operation .. please if it touches your heart to donate for me i will appreciate any amount is something also i need you guys prayers

here is the reports from the doctors

[Image: tvD94489.jpg]

[Image: WvX94544.jpg]

[Image: GwO94639.jpg]

[Image: Gl394676.jpg]

[Image: tol94724.jpg]

[Image: oZi94755.jpg]

thank you guys for understanding

If you guys wish to Help Please Donate as you like

This is PayPal ID : [email protected]

or

[To see links please register here]

Please Donate Also
At this PayPal ID : [email protected]

Quote:(04-17-2015 01:19 AM)WareZ_GoD Wrote:

Please Donate Also
At this PayPal ID : [email protected]

@WareZ_GoD does this sounds funny why not make your own post [Image: angry.gif]

Ok nice good share thank rep+ :|
I will help you if Admin or Mod verify the information.

please guys this is not joke i have also contact to admin and mod to verify they can contact me and i can proof them what i said all are truth .

[email protected] here too i got hedaik every time donate my tooo

Thank you hieu230592 for understand me ,

Quote:(04-17-2015 02:35 AM)ShareCash Wrote:

Realy Sory, but how you want us to donate you? paypal?
If paypal, what is your paypal email, or donation link?

This is bad. I know you well here since, but this problem become more serious. We are like brothers here

you can see my post my friend

Thanks for the understand me

here is my paypal id : [email protected]

Why have you posted this in the scripts and software section? If it belongs anywhere it would be the forum lounge.

Quote:(04-17-2015 02:36 AM)hieu230592 Wrote:

I'm willing to help someone live if I can. I can't imagine 1 day I will die just because I don't have enough money... Horrible death :(

Thanks alot for understand me my friend , may allah give you long life .