Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 965 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Rat

Quote:(10-22-2017, 02:21 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

On that not, do you think UPnP would work because I still have that port problem.

With port forwarding, It depends what you have/haven't tried.

It may well be your ISP blocking a given port, or It wasn't forwarded correctly to begin with and so on. Rather than going off-topic here, I suggest to create a thread and we'll take It from there.

Quote:(10-22-2017, 02:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

With port forwarding, It depends what you have/haven't tried.

It may well be your ISP blocking a given port, or It wasn't forwarded correctly to begin with and so on. Rather than going off-topic here, I suggest to create a thread and we'll take It from there.

We can talk about this later tomorrow, I have to sleep. I'll be busy Sunday morning. Plus theres storms headed my way tonight.

Quote:(10-22-2017, 02:38 AM)Drako Wrote:

We can talk about this later tomorrow, I have to sleep. I'll be busy Sunday morning. Plus theres storms headed my way tonight.

No problem at all, at your convenience.

I'm here a few times a day, so you'll find me at some given point.

Quote:(10-20-2017, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote:

People still using RATs nowadays?

That said, nice suggestion by @"Drako".

What do people use this days? Any suggestion?

Quote:(10-23-2017, 09:01 PM)roofio Wrote:

What do people use this days? Any suggestion?

Read my first reply to this thread.

Quote:(10-22-2017, 02:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

No problem at all, at your convenience.

I'm here a few times a day, so you'll find me at some given point.

I just have a quick question since I can't find the answer anywhere somehow. If a device is on your network and your ratting them on the same network, is port forwarding required?

Quote:(10-23-2017, 10:02 PM)Drako Wrote:

I just have a quick question since I can't find the answer anywhere somehow. If a device is on your network and your ratting them on the same network, is port forwarding required?

In simple terms and generally speaking, If you're ratting another device within your "local network" (Internal network), there's no need to port forward. You're dealing with LAN IP addresses (non-routeble IPs) and not a WAN/public/external IP address (routable IP).

In this case, the reason you need to port forward, Is to allow remote access (WAN) from your local network to another device (for example your victim's PC). In other words, It allows a gateway of communication externally, from your device(s) on the local network to devices on the external (WAN) network.

Quote:(10-24-2017, 09:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

In simple terms and generally speaking, If you're ratting another device within your "local network" (Internal network), there's no need to port forward. You're dealing with LAN IP addresses (non-routeble IPs) and not a WAN/public/external IP address (routable IP).

In this case, the reason you need to port forward, Is to allow remote access (WAN) from your local network to another device (for example your victim's PC). In other words, It allows a gateway of communication externally, from your device(s) on the local network to devices on the external (WAN) network.

Appreciate the help and explanation. When I'm using such a tool that requires portfowarding it won't be outside my local network. Thanks again.

Quote:(10-24-2017, 03:27 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-24-2017, 09:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Appreciate the help and explanation. When I'm using such a tool that requires portfowarding it won't be outside my local network. Thanks again.

You're very welcome. I tried to simplify my post as best I can.

As mentioned earlier, If you have any further questions/concerns, simply create a thread.