Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 255 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
First GFX Art!!!

Good job OP for yout first time I guess 7/10? I don't do GFX's (Or anything really) so that's just a guess.

I'm no expect on GFX but that looks pretty sick. Good work man. 7/10

Pretty nice attempt, probably much better than my first attempt...

Thanks for the feed back guys!! <3 < _<

2/10 For first time its ok but no skill really involved :3

7/10, even I can do that signature. XDD

Quote:(02-24-2013, 08:37 AM)Flashdrive Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can't wait to see you expand your field of knowledge. Don't ever get discouraged if it seems bleak at first I was horrible when I first started.

Same here. Most people think what I make most of the time is decent. But not that great, I always love it because its mine and i know i can only improve

It's a good start! I suggest continuing on doing stuff like reflections and everytime you learn a new technique, continue to do it and keep it in mind for when it comes to the future, trust me you'll be needing to learn how to reflect sometimes as it can look really nice. It's a good first job and I hope to see more work in the future! Keep looking up tutorials on photoshop and get to learn what everything does and remember some commands. Same with tools play around with them like blurs and such, you can make some really cool things with them.

Forgot to point out, text effects, double clicking the text layer in the layers menu, play around with all them effects as well!

It'd not bad for your first go at it :smile: Keep playing around with more techniques and make use of the blending options if you have them. You can add some bevel, satin, etc - to make it pop a little more. The reflection isn't bad but I'd go the opposite way; instead of it fading into a stronger opacity/colour I'd start with the stronger opacity/colour and fade it until it matches the background.