Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 514 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Please help ups

I did damaged+delivery in a german store and teceuced this email can anybody please help what can i do

A more detailed examination of your process and the involvement of the carrier revealed inconsistencies that need to be clarified.
After consultation with our legal department, we will not issue you a credit note for the time being.

The process is brought to the criminal complaint and we await the result of the investigating authorities. As soon as we have the result, we will get back to you.

We therefore ask you for a little patience.

Please elaborate on your SE, Inclusive of the method used and the company In question.

Quote:(05-16-2022, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Please elaborate on your SE, Inclusive of the method used and the company In question.
3000$ Alternate.de ups scan refused damaged + delivery they opened a claim after i called them and told that i refused package as it seem damaged im waiting for like 3 weeks and today i got that

Quote:(05-16-2022, 05:26 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: i refused package as it seem damaged
Given you refused to accept the package due to damage, what were you aiming to achieve?

Was a UPS Insider Involved?
I didnt really refuse package i bought a upsbscan that says receiver refused the package as it seemed damaged

Quote: i refused package as it seem damaged
Given you refused to accept the package due to damage, what were you aiming to achieve?

Was a UPS Insider Involved?

Quote:(05-16-2022, 05:31 PM)Kikirikii Wrote:

I didnt really refuse package i bought a upsbscan that says receiver refused the package as it seemed damaged
UPS has Internal records of the consignment and they would've referred to It, hence they noticed the Inconsistencies between your scan and what they have on their system.

That's why you've received the email - they're well aware of your actions.

Quote:(05-16-2022, 04:53 PM)Kikirikii Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

3000$ Alternate.de ups scan refused damaged + delivery they opened a claim after i called them and told that i refused package as it seem damaged im waiting for like 3 weeks and today i got that
This is the new hype UPS API stuff right? Eek. Has UPS contacted you about this?

Quote:(05-17-2022, 04:00 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 04:53 PM)Kikirikii Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 04:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

This is the new hype UPS API stuff right? Eek. Has UPS contacted you about this?
No they didnt

Quote:(05-17-2022, 02:05 PM)Kikirikii Wrote:

Quote: (05-17-2022, 04:00 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-16-2022, 04:53 PM)Kikirikii Wrote:

No they didnt
Hopefully their legal team doesn't pursue anything.
Btw what's the guy who did this for you saying?

Quote:(05-17-2022, 03:01 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (05-17-2022, 02:05 PM)Kikirikii Wrote:

Quote: (05-17-2022, 04:00 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

No they didnt
Hopefully their legal team doesn't pursue anything.
Btw what's the guy who did this for you saying?

I am also curious, I know of 2 types of UPS scans, one where people gain access to the Access Point panel and do scans for you and there is a second one where people have UPS insiders who work for the company perform the scans for you which are apparently "better quality". Was planning on trying one of the insider scans out soon so I would like to know