Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PTC Money Generator - (Earn money in pay per click)

[Image: PTC-Money-Generator-Earn-money-in-pay-per-click.jpg]

Conditions to earn?
- A user must write a valid email (It will be used for payments)

- For a valid monetization the user must fill a captcha and/or
- press "Click here to continue" (Blue Button) wait 10 seconds and press "Get Link".

Sponsor: Bright VPN

Update. Clicks in the next 24 hours get 2x bonus

Download:

[To see links please register here]

How much can you earn on a daily basis?

Quote:(08-09-2022, 02:39 PM)Kaz Wrote:

How much can you earn on a daily basis?

Hi, i'm starting the project from the beginning. At the moment the username that generate a lead get 50% from the value. There isn't any minimum as i have a few extras to add. I will inform the price for each link in the next release.

Save the usernames you use in the app. You will paid according to this data.

New Update: PTC Money Generator - (Earn money in pay per click) 3
- Added price per click/captcha on tested sites

On next releases...
- Better tracking
- Instant automatic payments

Download:

Could you please further explain how much $$ a day this can make?

Quote:(08-11-2022, 04:49 PM)hlin8821 Wrote:

Could you please further explain how much $$ a day this can make?

I'm not focus in earnings, my goal for now is add as many features as i need until i have a stable program.

I came here to earn money and I will be thankful to you if you let us know how much we can earn money and how will I get that money.

Quote:(09-02-2022, 12:33 PM)JamesClark Wrote:

I came here to earn money and I will be thankful to you if you let us know how much we can earn money and how will I get that money.

You can make money with the archive above. The problem the earnings are too small if you don't have a good base of users.

- It require a lot of work. I build it with the purpose of releasing new features.
- At the moment i was working on profit margins, been 50% from the captcha solving for the owner.
- The prices for each visited link is available in the newest release of "PTC Money Generator"
- I will be adding email tracking for the purpose of payouts (Something in developing stage)
- To finish i was thinking in a smart contract to handle payments, etc...

Ok, thanks. I will try it.

I will try. this. Thank you !