Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 309 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
[PROXYLESS] Spoitfy checker

Quote:(03-31-2020, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-30-2020, 06:12 PM)fsociety Wrote:

spotify dont need proxie i crack with config without proxie :xd: :xd: aware of that.

Spotify does have IP lockout policies In place for repeated Invalid login attempts.

I haven't tried this tool as yet, so I don't know how effective It Is.

let me know if you need account.

Quote:(03-31-2020, 09:26 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (03-31-2020, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

spotify dont need proxie i crack with config without proxie :xd: :xd: aware of that.

Spotify does have IP lockout policies In place for repeated Invalid login attempts.

let me know if you need account.

Thanks, but I'm fine with accounts.

Spotify Is one of the easiest to crack- almost any combo will return at least one hit.

Quote:(03-31-2020, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

i understand now how its work spottily proxy less checker has limit bot you cannot increase neither decrease it will check 50 not more than that . yesterday i was cracking spottily proxyless i turn the proxy off and set my bot to 200 it suddenly it check than hang little every 2 min pause than i use proxy :P .

Simple thing if you want very fast cracking use proxy because of bots otherwise slowly . :evil: