Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 726 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
{PAID PRIVATE METHOD LEAKED} HQ QUIDE FOR AMAZON REFUNDS

HQ QUIDE FOR AMAZON REFUNDS
VT SCAN virustotal.com/gui/file/f96d193abcf4a70fa7d2c6b1762aeef23c1f3b23f3fb469039dd8767efcbfcba/detection

DOWNLOAD Removed- Staff.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 07:21 AM)ROD8166 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

VT SCAN virustotal.com/gui/file/f96d193abcf4a70fa7d2c6b1762aeef23c1f3b23f3fb469039dd8767efcbfcba/detection

DOWNLOAD Removed- Staff.

An exe file? This is can definitely be some sort of malware. Leaked amazon guides do not include exes, they are just simply a pdf, or a writing- unless they are software based like refund-insanity. I am going to try to run this on a virtual machine and update you guys.

Update: As I thought, this is a virus that contains malicious activity within it. It somehow opens a cmd and executes something malicious.
Here is the screenshot:

Here is the link where it is tested from:

Not to forget, this program was also suspended right away upon launching it with sandboxie.

@

Please take actions and ban this user as his intention is to use his "SEing skills" to gain unauthorized access to peoples personal information.

An SEing guide In an executable format? Enough said.

@"Stevenkhandani", thanks for the In depth analysis. I've removed the link from both the opening post and your quoted message above. Action has also been taken against the OP accordingly.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 10:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

An SEing guide In an executable format? Enough said.

@"Stevenkhandani", thanks for the In depth analysis. I've removed the link from both the opening post and your quoted message above. Action has also been taken against the OP accordingly.

You are most welcome. Since I am a privacy guru, I respect everyone's private information and personal business. Trying to break into an individuals privacy is extremely vile and must not be tolerated at all. Since there are many individuals in this forum that are here to learn and share ideas, they can fall for these tricks easily. On a side note, virustotal cannot always be 100% trusted as it can be bypassed. Here is an article on how its done:

For me I have been using the site: any.run which is a personalized sandbox hosted online that can detect and give you real-time data on a programs activity.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 10:28 AM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

For me I have been using the site: any.run which is a personalized sandbox hosted online that can detect and give you real-time data on a programs activity.
It certainly provides a very good form of analysis, a service that VT cannot match.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 10:28 AM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

On a side note, virustotal cannot always be 100% trusted as it can be bypassed. Here is an article on how its done:

Interesting, I'm surprised seeing an apparently working obfuscator freely on github!
Although virus scans evolve quite quickly, since it's been release their example detection is now not totally clean:

Quote:(06-13-2021, 12:19 PM)fritz Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2021, 10:28 AM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

On a side note, virustotal cannot always be 100% trusted as it can be bypassed. Here is an article on how its done:

Interesting, I'm surprised seeing an apparently working obfuscator freely on github!
Although virus scans evolve quite quickly, since it's been release their example detection is now not totally clean:

Yeah I was extremely surprised at first too! Even since their releases, 2 error detections is enough to trick individuals to running the program with a simple "false/positive" excuse.

Quote: (06-13-2021, 12:03 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2021, 10:28 AM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

It certainly provides a very good form of analysis, a service that VT cannot match.

You should definitely give it a try! It really has helped me to check multiple programs as well as monitoring the actions they perform on a certain application.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 12:36 PM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

You should definitely give it a try! It really has helped me to check multiple programs as well as monitoring the actions they perform on a certain application.
I already use It from time to time.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 09:09 AM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2021, 07:21 AM)ROD8166 Wrote:

DOWNLOAD Removed- Staff.

An exe file? This is can definitely be some sort of malware. Leaked amazon guides do not include exes, they are just simply a pdf, or a writing- unless they are software based like refund-insanity. I am going to try to run this on a virtual machine and update you guys.

Update: As I thought, this is a virus that contains malicious activity within it. It somehow opens a cmd and executes something malicious.
Here is the screenshot:

Not to forget, this program was also suspended right away upon launching it with sandboxie.

@

Please take actions and ban this user as his intention is to use his "SEing skills" to gain unauthorized access to peoples personal information.

Hey, i was wondering what you use to monitor what the virus did, or how you found out it was a virus.
Just asking cus im curious to see if i have a virus on my pc.

Quote:(06-13-2021, 04:59 PM)qEpsilon Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2021, 09:09 AM)Stevenkhandani Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2021, 07:21 AM)ROD8166 Wrote:

DOWNLOAD Removed- Staff.

Here is the screenshot:

@

Hey, i was wondering what you use to monitor what the virus did, or how you found out it was a virus.
Just asking cus im curious to see if i have a virus on my pc.

What I do is run a security scan through anti-virus software's such kaspersky, windows defender, or bitdefender. Afterwards, I also run a malware scan through malwarebytes to check if there is malware in my computer. This can give you a unique idea to what is running as "malicious" in your pc and therefore, taking an action by erasing the viruses/malware. If for any reason, you do have a severe virus in your computer, make sure you change all of your passwords. Once that's done, I would advice using password managers such as BitWarden or KeepPassXC.

Here are few security protocols you can follow in order to check if a program is a virus or not:

1. I would always advice you to run "malicious" programs on a virtual machine like virtualbox or vmware. A virtual machine is a software that allows you to run other operating systems within your pc.
2. Run the software on virus scanners such virustotal - virustotal can be bypassed by some modifications hackers use within their software. So just keep in mind it is not always 100% accurate.
3. Run your program on a sandbox from programs like sandboxie or a website called any.run. Sandbox's create an isolated environment in which programs can be run or installed without physically damaging your operating system. This is because it is run on a virtual environment where the local system (your system) is not modified. On a side note, sandbox has its own "task manager" that shows you what the program is doing in real-time.
4. You brain is the anti-virus - don't be stupid and download random programs without taking safety precautions. When surfing a sketchy website, always use a virtual machine to hide your identity and to avoid vulnerabilities being exploited in your system.
5. Always keep your system up-to-date as it provides vulnerability patches - making you avoid them.
6. DO NOT use the same passwords over and over again as many websites tend to get their databases breached - keep yourself safe and use different password on every site. As stated, manage your passwords through a password manager. YOU SHOULD NEVER SAVE and I repeat NEVER SAVE your passwords on web browsers.

To finish this off, remember YOU ARE the anti-virus. You should always know when to take safety precautions when running/downloading/pirating random software's off of third parties. Always run your skeptical softwares on a virtual machine and when you are surfing sketchy websites. The things I mentioned above such as virustotal, sanbox can be installed and ran on a virtual machine - boosting your security immensely.