Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 235 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
One of my classmates made it pro.

Grats to dude, dope video too!

Quote:(10-04-2016, 01:30 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-04-2016, 02:53 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

My dad was pretty good once upon a time. However, he tried a little too hard to show off and wound up breaking his ankle doing a handstand on a skateboard to impress some girls. According to him, the handstand was a great success, it was merely the landing that went awry. Typical.

Kudos to your dad for the handstand. That In Itself, takes some effort on a board.

I'm lucky If I can stand on a board, let alone ride one or attempt any tricks.

I should say, he was also a gymnast, so he had advantages with the balance side of things.

It's a marvel these people don't break their legs more often.

Quote:(10-05-2016, 06:51 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I should say, he was also a gymnast, so he had advantages with the balance side of things.

Well that In Itself, would've been of big help with the hand stand performed.

Sounds like your dad's pretty cool and up with the times. No doubt both of you would have a lot of fun together, which Is an awesome family relationship.
EDIT: Typo.

Quote:(10-05-2016, 07:58 AM)Oni Wrote:

It's a marvel these people don't break their legs more often.

They don't include footage of that in their pro videos. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

i did my first down rail yesterday, i just did a bs boardslide, congrats on your friend going pro :smile: i'm about to watch John Hills video today, i think he recently went pro with Revive

Quote:(10-05-2016, 10:53 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-05-2016, 06:51 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Well that In Itself, would've been of big help with the hand stand performed.

Sounds like your dad's pretty cool and up with the times. No doubt both of you would have a lot of fun together, which Is an awesome family relationship.
EDIT: Typo.

To be honest, he's just a big kid so you're not wrong there! He came to see Oni for the first time a while ago and we just had a go on his airsoft guns. Such a chill bloke xD

Quote:(10-06-2016, 12:14 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

To be honest, he's just a big kid so you're not wrong there! He came to see Oni for the first time a while ago and we just had a go on his airsoft guns. Such a chill bloke xD

Sounds like more of a best mate to you, rather than solely a father.

Now that's something special and Is not a commonality In many families.

Quote:(10-06-2016, 01:29 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2016, 12:14 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Sounds like more of a best mate to you, rather than solely a father.

Now that's something special and Is not a commonality In many families.

This is very true actually - I'm one of the lucky few!