Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 469 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Old PC --> server

OK, did not really know where to post this, so move it if you need.

So, im making my old PC a server, for now a minecraft one.
It's actually quite simple. All you have to do, is preferably quit all the running un needed programs. then, set up whatever you want to host.
After that all you need to do is portforward. If you do not know how, see

[To see links please register here]

OK. Let's say you got it. Also remember to delete the un needed files, to give more space to the hosted thing to run.

Join my servers

82.96.119.48:25665
the other one will be in the comments when i get it up and running.

Ha you just gave me an idea! I might start using my old desktop for this kind of stuff.

Thank you sir. :smile:.

your welcome
:biggrin:
Anyways, at least it is useful, and not just stored somewhere just collecting dust.

Hm I mean I don't see why not. I have a bunch of old computers but there abondonware so never would I do that. I have a bunch of servers though.

Very nice idea thanks i should create one to.