Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 233 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Oh Hai!

How you guys doing? Good I hope!

My name is Odissea™ and I'm a chilled out dude from the UK.
I do multiple things with my time,
  • Part Time Job
  • Father
  • Gamer (Xbox360)
  • Music Producer
  • Web Developer/Designer
  • Web Hosting CEO
  • Programmer (PHP, MySQL, .NET)
Jumped on the bandwagon when I seen that this forum had a plugin for MyBB that I was looking for. Signed up and here I am.

If you want to know anything about me at all, don't hesitate to ask, you will get honest replies.
I'm generally terrible at introductions so I will leave this thread with a little joke, ciao.

Q. What do you call an Amish guy with his hand up a horse's ass?
A. A mechanic!

- Odissea™

Welcome to DiverseBox, the #1 general-discussion community forum! If you haven't already, please revise our help documents by clicking "Help" in the main navigation. If you have any queries, then please either create a new thread within

[To see links please register here]

forum or private message a staff member.

Again, welcome and have a nice stay!

Regards,
Blue

Hey there, welcome to DiverseBox! Thanks for joining, I hope you have a wonderful stay. If you have any issues please PM me or any other staff member.

Your introduction was cool, I think you're fine at making them. :p
Welcome the the family, if you have any questions let us know. =)

Ohai, welcome to the site that claims my anus.

Hello,
Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum, Odissea! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. See you around, man. :devil: