Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Official Usergroup | Vitality Recruitment

[Image: EwYWBdb3.png]
What's Vitality?
Vitality is a group dedicated to share with its members, and to be a overall nice and friendly group of people to not only its members, but all of the DiverseBox community. We are a group made up by quality members that wish for nothing more than a great community and a lot of shares! Our own sub forums will be filled with shares which are only for Vitality members in no time at all, so make sure to get a spot in our ranks if you wish to gain access to these shares!
We also look for high quality posts in a member, whether that be when sharing or general posting.
How do I join?
Make an application, this is an example of a good application.

[Image: EwYWBdb3.png]
Full Name: Simen ( Insane™ )
Age & Birthyear: 16 years old, 1997

How do you intend to contribute to our group?
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam.

Have you shared anything with the community of DiverseBox up until now?
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione.
  • [To see links please register here]

[/*]

Other information:

You will be notified within 24 hours usually if you are accepted, we are not accepting just anyone though

I'm not sure if I understood this thread. Is it a special subforum inside diverseforum?

Please answer, I'm a newbie here :biggrin:

Thanks

Daniel, read the thread.

Thanks goo, I updated it.

Quote:(11-09-2013, 02:27 PM)Villain Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-09-2013, 01:54 PM)Daniel Wrote:

I'm not sure if I understood this thread. Is it a special subforum inside diverseforum?

Thanks

We are an official usergroup which aim on our. Private subforum.

general subforum, or it focuses on specific matters like graphics, coding...?

Quote:(11-09-2013, 01:46 PM)Villain Wrote:

You will be notified within 24 hours usually if you are accepted, we are not accepting anyone though

Is this supposed to say everyone instead of anyone?

Goodluck with the group!

Quote:(11-09-2013, 01:54 PM)Daniel Wrote:

Thanks

We are an official usergroup which aim on our. Private subforum.

Name: Cl0ud
Do you have a lot of shares/tutorials you will post for vitality and vitality only?: Yes, you've no idea.
Previous shares on the forum(so we know what kind of things you share): Please see my thread there are allot.
Why should we let you in?: Because i can give my time to the group, and i have the dedication to be a good member of the group.
Why do you want to join?: I always wanted to join a group in which i can help other members of the group, in which i can share my overloaded accounts and leaked Ebooks.
Other: Thanks.

Quote:(11-09-2013, 02:54 PM)Cl0ud Wrote:

Name: Cl0ud
Do you have a lot of shares/tutorials you will post for vitality and vitality only?: Yes, you've no idea.
Previous shares on the forum(so we know what kind of things you share): Please see my thread there are allot.
Why should we let you in?: Because i can give my time to the group, and i have the dedication to be a good member of the group.
Why do you want to join?: I always wanted to join a group in which i can help other members of the group, in which i can share my overloaded accounts and leaked Ebooks.
Other: Thanks.

Thanks for your app, me & Insane will look over it and let you know soon.

Do you have a lot of shares/tutorials you will post for vitality and vitality only?:
Yes, mobile and gaming stuff in general, and especially iOS related guides, tutorials...

Previous shares on the forum(so we know what kind of things you share):
Tutorials, guides, hacks for iOS

Why should we let you in?:
Because I would become a significant member and I would dedicate most of my time to improve the group, suggest new ideas, help other needed members, etcetera.

Why do you want to join?:
Simply because I'd like to belong to a group and get to know others, besides helping them.

Other:
The forum looks quite interesting though it's a recent site.

Looks like it's going to be good!