Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 371 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
How to control someones PC

If you have the acess to victims PS than you can install TeamViewer on his and your PC.
After you've done that you need to remember the password you've registered or ID and password in the right of TeamViewer
Than if thew victim is on his PC you can connect to his PC
This tutorial is for beginers.

Nice, gonna try it out later!

but if you connected to it.. they surely will know something changed

I liked the program. Extremely easy to use, perfect for me thanks

can you give me a link to download team viewer cuz im very busy with formating my computer and im writing from a IPhone

dear its not a hacking trick its just legal way....and its only works if your victum keep it open ...if he closed it then you can never access his pc..............its not a good idea...........

like farhan said its not even hacking. its helping another guy with tech stuff using his own permission and he can see your actions and mouse movement plus he can disconnect at ANY time by just 1 click. plus every time you close teamviewer the passwords gets randomized. your friend wont have the same pass.

1234hotmaster.........yeah nice explain....
we can enter any computer through telnet if we know the ip and opened port.........
and other way is RATs....