Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 467 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[OFFICIAL] ♛ Wizards Recruitment Thread ♛

Quote:(04-13-2013, 05:11 PM)Vanilla Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-13-2013, 05:10 PM)Pal Wrote:

You seem to be avoiding questions regarding leaking other peoples products.
Yes/No?

Its products i've had before and I have resources. I won't be releasing any of DZ other members ebooks or nothing like that. Or any other forum to be exact.

Fair enough!
Again, good luck with your group, I hope to see it become one of the respected groups of this forum.

So you must apply and pay to join this group? Interesting. Good luck with it.

Quote:(04-13-2013, 05:22 PM)Rose Wrote:

So let me clarify,
If I pay I get in
I may not have to pay if I apply with a GREAT Application?
or do I have to pay and apply.
I think it's like this;
You apply and if you get accepted you'll have to pay the $12 to be added to the group. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Good Luck with the Group. The userbar and Username look nice.

Rose, you must pay. Having spoken to Vanilla, we've got huge plans for this group. Will be well worth the entry fee.

Seems like a great group, if I had a bit more money at the moment I would definitely love to be a part of it. Good luck with it nonetheless.

Good luck owning a group. It seems pretty good.

Good luck with the group I may consider apping soon.

Username/Name: Tattoo ( Zombie, Agony )
Why would you like to join Wizards?[ And will you be able to release anything you have for free? I think i could bring the group some very good things, and I will be as helpful as possible for the group. Yes, I have quite a bit to giveaway.

Ahh, I understand, anyway GL with this group.