Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 641 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Norton antivirus

Quote:(12-05-2012, 07:59 AM)YP. Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So what you guys are saying is that norton isnt really a good program?

No, it's worthless unless you don't know much about computers and anti virus programs.
NOD32 all the way!

Quote:(12-05-2012, 06:21 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote:

Quote: (12-05-2012, 06:16 AM)Mustnabs Wrote:

I don't use norton, it's pretty annoying. I use avast antivirus xD

Avast is good too, but I recommend you to try Malwarebytes or better, NOD32.

Or better yet, all three!

norton is shit :smile: 10 years ago, it may be was good... but now, its near useless.

in my opinion, kaspersky... is the "best" from the common AVs. but its not perfect.

AVG, Norton, and any *common* anti-viruses are usually crap.
NOD32 baby.

MSE all the way, norton is a hacker and gamer's nightmare.

Norton isn't a very reliable AV. I use a combination of AVs, but not running at the same time, of course. Kaspersky is my personal favourite, although OTL is extremely useful for logs and thorough examination of any virus'. I run Avast live protection. Not the best, but it works just fine. I also have a customised program which warns me of any new suspicious/unknown running processes. MWB is also a decent AV, although I rarely use it. ComboFix is a great program which I use frequently also.

Quote: (12-05-2012, 01:13 AM)Xeronations Wrote:

I've heard bad things about Norton. I stick to MS Security Essentials and Malwarebytes.

I'd recommend turning one of them off/uninstalling. It causes issues and conflictions when running two AVs most of the time.