Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 290 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Nordstrom DNA

Hi everyone i ordered a pair of shoes from nordstrom for $350. They arrived yesterday so tomorrow I am going to contact them claiming DNA. I will update tomorrow and let you all know how my SE went. :smile: :smile:

Okay everyone the SE was very easy i just told them nobody has been to my house to deliver packages the last couple days and the rep said they will process a refund. I will reply when it is confirmed and the money been refunded.

Quote:(09-15-2022, 02:20 AM)JBomb987 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Okay everyone the SE was very easy i just told them nobody has been to my house to deliver packages the last couple days and the rep said they will process a refund. I will reply when it is confirmed and the money been refunded.
Thankfully It worked In your favour.

Nordstrom tend to be difficult with the DNA - they claim they're not responsible for loss of goods, and refuse to discuss It further.

Any other designer stores you could recommend to SE ?

Quote:(09-15-2022, 02:20 AM)JBomb987 Wrote:

Where are you based may i ask ?

Well done! Congrats on the refund.

Yea. Would like to do them aswell. Are you located in EU?

Im in the US, specifically midwest. Item was shipped through fedex.

Im located in the US and was shipped with fedex

I havent recieved a confirmation email yet, they said it could take up to 3 days

Quote:(09-15-2022, 11:46 PM)JBomb987 Wrote:

I havent recieved a confirmation email yet, they said it could take up to 3 days
The SE Is deemed a success when the confirmation email Is received, and the funds have cleared Into your account.