Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 657 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Noob Alert!]Does anyone have a formulae for logs?[Wallets]

Anyone got a formulae or method to use the botnet logs to the fullest and drain the f out of them specifically the ones with wallet files?
If not then does anyone know the answer to the following questions please?
-How do I extract the Vault value from Metamask extension files that come with usual logs? Which one has the juice, I see a bunch of ldb files...
-How am I supposed to use the metamask2hashcat.py to convert the vault to $metamask$... format? Like with bitcoin2john.py there are a plenty of tutorials and a straight forward method with examples but in Metamask2hashcat.py case there are no tuts nor examples just plain metamask2hashcat.py [-h] --vault VAULT , where am I supposed to paste the vault value , If possible can someone explain it with an example with vault value and hash?
-I tried the command metamask2hashcat.py... but I got the command not found error , I don't have access to my Kali pc right now but as far as I read online I need to have python 2 as well and I tried it with Kali live (forensic) offline without package upgrade could that be the reason? I just wanna be ready when I get back to my main full Kali pc but I don't have access to it at the moment.
Thank You very much in advance.
Raven out.

I don't truly know how but keep asking you will surely get through

Moved from The Lounge forum to Requests.