Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 605 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Google maps review botting?

Hello friends, realized I posted this in the wrong thread so going to repost here and try to delete the other one. Here goes.

Hey guys, my girlfriend worked for a boutique and recently has been instructed to either try and slip jewelry the customer might not see into an order, or force people into buying things subconsciously. My girlfriend refused and was fired. The store is a small place (bigger than mom and pop, but doesn't seem to have HR). I've seen video about taking over google maps records, and am wondering how one would go about doing so / tanking their reviews? I have the persons info who instructed / fired my girlfriend but would rather have the store suffer as they're encouraging this person (District manager) to push these things. Thanks for the help guys.