Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 977 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
iPad & MacBook SE on Amazon

Hi All,

I recently managed to SE a new iPad Pro from Amazon for £600. I used the missing item from the box method and worked a treat.

Last week, I ordered a MacBook Pro for £1099 from Amazon, and used the battery acid leak trick. Told them it burned me and I had young children to wasn't risking it and threw away the laptop in disgust.

They are prepared to refund me / replace it if I can provide them with photo evidence of the damage/leak. Obviously I can't do this.

Anyone have a photo or have any advice in this respect?

Happy to pay someone to finish the job off for a fee is possible?

Just for the record, my amazon account is 10 years old, plenty of legitimate purchases with only 1 refund (ipad a couple of weeks ago).

Thanks in advance.

Quote:(02-27-2018, 06:10 PM)Vybridize Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can't you just say I put it in the bin and the garbage people came and took it?

Unfortunately no.

I've said this, but they want a valid photograph and not willing to refund/replace until they receive this.

I've really laid it on thick and explained how harmful this was to me and potentially my kids etc.

They are being pretty strict with me.

Can't you just say I put it in the bin and the garbage people came and took it?

Just try to find someone that is able to photoshop the image of an existing ipad. Problem is however, if you send them a picture, they know you still have the device and they might still ask to return it.

You can try sending corrupt images, else I don't really know what you can do. Expensive items are hard to steal.

Quote:(02-27-2018, 04:39 PM)bigmoneyballs Wrote:

Hi All,

I recently managed to SE a new iPad Pro from Amazon for £600. I used the missing item from the box method and worked a treat.

Last week, I ordered a MacBook Pro for £1099 from Amazon, and used the battery acid leak trick. Told them it burned me and I had young children to wasn't risking it and threw away the laptop in disgust.

They are prepared to refund me / replace it if I can provide them with photo evidence of the damage/leak. Obviously I can't do this.

Anyone have a photo or have any advice in this respect?

Happy to pay someone to finish the job off for a fee is possible?

Just for the record, my amazon account is 10 years old, plenty of legitimate purchases with only 1 refund (ipad a couple of weeks ago).

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I have my old macbook air battery as I had my macbook battery replaced a couple weeks ago, I can hold it up with like some gloves on beside my mac and you can try to photoshop on some battery acid or something?

@bigmoneyballs be sure to let us know how it went!

Quote:(02-28-2018, 10:26 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Just try to find someone that is able to photoshop the image of an existing ipad. Problem is however, if you send them a picture, they know you still have the device and they might still ask to return it.

You can try sending corrupt images, else I don't really know what you can do. Expensive items are hard to steal.

That is what I would do. Use this website:

if you want to "corrupt" some images. Message me for any help.

How did it go? I would like to try this