Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 804 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Pandora refund??

Has anyone tried and succeeded with refuding pandora in uk?? If you did can you post on the thread what I should do next after I receive the item.

Prior to providing assistance, we need more Information from yourself such as the nature of the Item, It's value, how the Item was/will be received (example signed/unsigned?), the age of your account and so forth.

Quote:(03-04-2018, 02:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Prior to providing assistance, we need more Information from yourself such as the nature of the Item, It's value, how the Item was/will be received (example signed/unsigned?), the age of your account and so forth.

It’s worth about £89 and it’s jewellery, I bought it as a guest account is that a problem? And I haven’t received it yet. So I don’t know if I have to sign or not.

Quote:(03-04-2018, 04:17 PM)Vybridize Wrote:

Quote: (03-04-2018, 02:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

It’s worth about £89 and it’s jewellery, I bought it as a guest account is that a problem? And I haven’t received it yet. So I don’t know if I have to sign or not.

I'm not too familiar with Pandora's policy, but that can be circumvented If the exploitation of the human firewall (SE) Is successful.

The cost Isn't an Issue (lower priced Items are easier to SE). The difference between a regular and guest account, Is that the latter does not allow you to store and view Items of purchase and It may take longer to generate and receive the order. A registered account always holds more ground though. When you ordered the Item what delivery option was selected, Inclusive of receiving It?

always register an account in my opinion