Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 314 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Need graphics! (Paying $)

Hey everyone,

I am looking for somebody to create me some graphics. Because of the amount of work needed, and because I want professional looking graphics, I am willing to pay for these. For all of the graphics I need, I'm looking to pay around $25, I hope this is a price a designer would be comfortable with.

What is needed:

8 x Userbar designs (just different text on each one, same design though)
1 x Logo/Site header
1 x Promotional/advertisement banner
5-10 x Small various icons
1 x Avatar with specific text

This might seem like a lot, but I think the payment of $25 is sufficient for such work and there is definitely the opportunity for a bonus if the work is good.

Please PM me for a link to the site you'll be designing for so you can grasp an idea of the colour scheme needed for these graphics.

Thanks

I might be able to do you request, though I cannot really say how good the work will be.

250 plus lmao. I would do it for cheap but I don't have a laptop atm. Can you wait a week or two?

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:18 PM)Jinx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

250 plus lmao. I would do it for cheap but I don't have a laptop atm. Can you wait a week or two?

Have you seen prices of professionals? And you work from a laptop? The track pad man?!

I didn't come here looking for some idiot who thinks he's a "professional" graphics designer to cry and charge me ten times what I want to pay. I came here for some designer to give this a go and for me to throw them a bit of cash as a token of my thanks. I doubt you have any relevant graphic industry experience or qualifications to back up your prices anyhow, so bugger off somewhere where somebody will actually give a shit.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:19 PM)xLinear Wrote:

Have you seen prices of professionals? And you work from a laptop? The track pad man?!

I use a mouse. No one here should charge 250+

I sent you a PM for more information.

And.. I doubt people will do all of this for $25. Unless you're ok with mediocre results.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:27 PM)Jinx Wrote:

He didn't ask for something to be made with a draw pad. You don't need a draw pad to make a logo.
Facepalm.. Good luck using this dude, doesn't even know what a draw pad is used for..

Quote: (10-15-2013, 10:29 PM)Grumpy Wrote:

Hahahahaha oh my, what are you still doing here? You are insane. Please just go, lmao
Enjoying looking at teens working hard to earn a few spare bucks and think they can call the self designers.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:15 PM)ProTech Wrote:

$25 for all that? Holy... I normally gets $300+ for that amount of things.

You fucking crack me up mate. Haha.

Thanks to those who've expressed an interest, I'll PM you some info shortly.

Quote:(10-15-2013, 10:23 PM)Jinx Wrote:

I use a mouse. No one here should charge 250+

Here, no. In the industry, definitely.