Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 736 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Need Ideas

I was thinking of making a tutorial for newcomers to php but i cant really think of anything useful, can you guys give me ideas.

:blackhat: Thanks

what would this script do?

Maybe a simple script for beginners?

The script could send an email, display text, return an IP, generate signatures, generate text with cool fonts. Etc.

Quote:(05-06-2013, 08:01 AM)CursedKnight Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Alright i will make send email example but what did you mean by generate signatures.

Use PHP to create and image with custom text.

Alright i will make send email example but what did you mean by generate signatures.

Its better not to make that right now then since something like that would require json so it would be a bit hard for the beginners.

Quote:(05-06-2013, 08:22 AM)CursedKnight Wrote:

Its better not to make that right now then since something like that would require json so it would be a bit hard for the beginners.

And why do you think it would require json? :huh: (Just so you know, it doesn't)

Quote:(05-06-2013, 08:22 AM)CursedKnight Wrote:

I don't even know what json is. Lol

Quote:(05-06-2013, 10:17 AM)Kirito Wrote:

Quote: (05-06-2013, 08:22 AM)CursedKnight Wrote:

I don't even know what json is. Lol

Me neither. Took the words right out of my head.