Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 389 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
NSP Betting?

How does the 1v1 betting system work? I really wanna do some 1v1s

[To see links please register here]

You send a bet on this page then the other person gets a pm asking if they want to accept or decline the bet, if they accept it is a 50/50 random chance game where the system chooses one of the people in the bet to win each bet

I sent you a bet btw

Quote:(05-10-2018, 12:59 PM)Pirate Wrote:

You send a bet on this page then the other person gets a pm asking if they want to accept or decline the bet, if they accept it is a 50/50 random chance game where the system chooses one of the people in the bet to win each bet

I sent you a bet btw

Congrats you won!

Quote:(05-10-2018, 10:28 AM)ZOM_BIES Wrote:

How does the 1v1 betting system work? I really wanna do some 1v1s

Sent a bet
Betting that I lost lol

I am interested to make a betting app. Who can help me with this? Why should I know about this? Betting on sports is becoming more popular. When you all hear that you can make easy money on it, you begin to bet or gamble without experience in it and you lose a lot of money. My advice if you want to win money, you should select your favorite field where to bet and to know something about it. Moreover, if you don't want to lose, you can listen to [link redacted] from betting gods and put a bet on what they say. In this case, you will win.

It is very difficult to make this. Moreover not in all countries is allowed to open it