Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 388 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[NEW] Incubus Software - Epsilon RAT v1.0 [/NEW]

Quote:(04-17-2014, 12:54 AM)Starfall Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

>.NET
>malware
>serious, at all
HAHAHAHAHA

It's been done before, sadly.

Listen, I know it's been done before, but I tell you. I'm not trying to be original, i'm just trying to show what I can do.

This looks a lot like my private source , Is It a php rat
my source runs through php & mysql and is fud mainly Becuase i dont do stupid things
with it

Quote: (04-16-2014, 08:57 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Update: Oh, I should mention. When using the remote desktop, you should set the split to 1, then set the resolution to the highest setting to get rid of those "gridlines".

To download, just click on the text that says "download" on the OP.

This is Virusrat source modified ?
Busted buddy , I hope you gave credits

Quote: (04-19-2014, 05:17 AM)havoc-parasite Wrote:

my source runs through php & mysql and is fud mainly Becuase i dont do stupid things
with it

Why dont you make your own rat from scratch dont be a skid , Start your own from your own knowledge dont just edit the GUI of another guy's source and then call it your own
its disrespectfull , I have seen this same source been used many times and renamed
i think it is njq8's source pretty sure of it

Quote:(04-19-2014, 12:40 AM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Listen, I know it's been done before, but I tell you. I'm not trying to be original, i'm just trying to show what I can do.

Dude if you want to write real malware learn C/C++ and quit wasting your time with anything above that.

Quote:(04-19-2014, 05:17 AM)havoc-parasite Wrote:

with it

Why dont you make your own rat from scratch dont be a skid , Start your own from your own knowledge dont just edit the GUI of another guy's source and then call it your own
its disrespectfull , I have seen this same source been used many times and renamed
i think it is njq8's source pretty sure of it

Bro, all coded in VB.Net. It's not PHP. Yes it is FUD but it probably won't be for long. Better enjoy it why you can.

njq8? Don't know him. I'm trying to base it off of DarkComet to be completely honest.

Quote: (04-19-2014, 05:26 AM)xornull Wrote:

Dude if you want to write real malware learn C/C++ and quit wasting your time with anything above that.

Well, what about BlackShades? It's been written in VB.

Quote:(04-19-2014, 12:18 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Bro, all coded in VB.Net. It's not PHP. Yes it is FUD but it probably won't be for long. Better enjoy it why you can.

njq8? Don't know him. I'm trying to base it off of DarkComet to be completely honest.

Yes, and only morons purchase and use blackshades. Plus blackshades software is always backdoored.

Quote:(04-19-2014, 12:36 PM)Civil Wrote:

Yes, and only morons purchase and use blackshades. Plus blackshades software is always backdoored.

Well, this software isn't, and is cheaper. I'm starting at $20 for the next version, which has a couple of fixes.

For one, new MsgBox sender. I haven't tested on a remote computer yet, but still, it works when i test it on the localhost. So it should work.

Quote:(04-19-2014, 12:42 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Well, this software isn't, and is cheaper. I'm starting at $20 for the next version, which has a couple of fixes.

For one, new MsgBox sender. I haven't tested on a remote computer yet, but still, it works when i test it on the localhost. So it should work.

I'm going to sound like I'm being a condescending dick but I'm not; nothing you make right now (especially a remote admin tool) is worth buying. There are tons of stable free rats out there that do the job and there's already at VB rat that's unfortunately got everyones hype (blackshades) so you have no niche, you have no real audience, focus your time onto something better and maybe release the RAT on forums your active on in an attempt to gain a userbase/fanbase for your work, then maybe you can start charging for your stuff.

But when its the same old stuff with a different GUI and different programming style it's not going to go very far, trust me from a business perspective I am right.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do either way

Quote:(04-19-2014, 12:18 PM)IncubusSoftware Wrote:

Anything that relies on the .NET framework will always be terrible for malware because it cannot run on all machines.

in order to write real malware and the ones that actually do not rely on bullshit frameworks, I really can't believe that you honestly think VB would be better then C/C++ for malware, it kinda shows how little you really know.

Honestly all I see these days are crypters which require manual recoding and crappy RATs which drain resources and are coded by a bunch of knobs, what happened to the classic polymorphic engines and the experimental metamorphic engines, and the .EXE infecting viruses?

It's amazing how the ease to get money will make someone lazy to do anything useful with a keyboard.

Here's a comparison between the two languages:

VB.Net

1. Relies on the .NET framework, must have it installed.
2. Easier to code because the compiler does everything for you and you can't control anything
3. Slow
4. No control over memory
5. Cannot make rootkits
6. Cannot control memory

C/C++

1. Relies on nothing if using the WinAPI, if there are custom libraries you can simply link them in statically.
2. Harder to code because you have full control over everything so therefore it requires more skill but in the end it is worth it.
4. very fast (even faster for C) because C/C++ is a middle level language meaning it is just above assembly, the entire NET framework was coded in C++.
5. Can make rootkits(up to ring0), you have the option of making a device driver using it.
6. Control over memory using pointers.

and so much more.

yes i agree , make a java rat that can also compile .apk's make it in eclipse , Then it will run on all platform's
Adwind rat is a good example of this