Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 925 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
New Osrs update [Thoughts?]

Hey guys as you may know, dragon claws and raids got released. What are you guys thoughts?
I'm starting to think that jagex is just repeating what they did to lead up to eoc.

Unfortunately I'm a dreaded RS3 player! I didn't know they did updates on OSRS beyond bug fixes though? I thought the point of it was that they released a version of runescape that's not been developed for the last decade?

Quote:(01-15-2017, 10:04 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Unfortunately I'm a dreaded RS3 player! I didn't know they did updates on OSRS beyond bug fixes though? I thought the point of it was that they released a version of runescape that's not been developed for the last decade?
Aw haha, yeah it started off as the pure 2007 verison, then started added a few tweaks in. Then they added new armoury and weapons and bosses. They're still adding stuff in aswell, it kinda sucks to not have the old feels back.

Quote:(01-15-2017, 11:27 AM)dotexe v2 Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2017, 10:04 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Aw haha, yeah it started off as the pure 2007 verison, then started added a few tweaks in. Then they added new armoury and weapons and bosses. They're still adding stuff in aswell, it kinda sucks to not have the old feels back.

Weird, I think that defeats the point.

I mean, I'm a fan of development and updates as I never played RS when I was younger (only started in 2016), but that's not something to be done on OS territory. Pretty sure I heard they're making another version of the game which will be a remastered version. I'l bet that looks like WoW though xD

I know a couple of streamers that were planning to do raids since the release. I find it odd they are adding so many things to OSRS, since it was supposed to be as original as possible. Kind of glad I stuck with RS3, although I'm sure people will enjoy raids and new equipment.