Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 293 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
10 Min AF Wallpaper

Maybe I could sell these with your name on for AP points?

Took me 10 mins - idea is met in the design, I am happy with it for 10 mins work.

Text states;
Dino AF

Which is my username and AF for Anarchy Forums.

Preview -
[Image: yWdxr.png]

Full size (1280x720) -

^ Also, sorry for the sloppy typography of the URL, it was a last min thing to prevent people stealing, it won't be in the version I have. I know there's tons to be improved on like the grunge background doesn't work so well.

Very nice! You could definitely sell these. I'd buy one.
I'm wondering how you made it, since it looks like the text was ground into metal.

Quote:(11-10-2012, 04:58 AM)The Anarchist Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Very nice! You could definitely sell these. I'd buy one.
I'm wondering how you made it, since it looks like the text was ground into metal.

If you know how, you'd be amazingly surprised - its extremely simple, I'll have to get onto another tutorial but with video assistant because its a little hard to explain

What does the words behind the URL say?

Pretty clear for me too see but it says 'DinoAF'

How do you make the text like that?
Did you use any C4D?