Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 645 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Method] Easy money with job portal site

Get a .com domain from godaddy it will cost only $0.99

Get hosting plan for $12 from any cheap host.

Now we are going to create a auto job posting site, It will post jobs automatically.

First install WP site and get any simple them I am using mag type theme.

After intalling theme and download this plugin "Indeed job importer"

once installed, Go here

[To see links please register here]

and register. once you get your pub account you are ready to setup auto importer.

Above plugin will tell you all info how to import jobs from indeed. Its easy to setup.

Similar way you can get lots of other sites pub accounts like :

Juju Job Importer
Beyond Job Importer
CareerBuilder Job Importer
SimplyHired Job Importer
AuthenticJobs Job Importer
CareerJet Job Importer

You can use these sites too. But i was using only indeed.

Next step :

Install :NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster: plugin and setup twitter account and FB group (Create one). This plugin will auto post on social media sites, Most of people know about this.

Now wait for few days.

Proof

Just keep trying different methods to see what works.

Looks good, going to give it a whirl! :) +rep'd!

Nice method. you made $92 using this method? or 6?

and how long did it take you?

It doesn't work like that at all, first you need to promote the FB pages, you need likes and backlinks, twitter you need followers and your site needs backlinks or else nobody is going to find you, social media isn't post and they will come....

Awsome methos. How many domains are you using to get these results? Thanks in advance.

Quote:(08-15-2015 09:05 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:

It doesn't work like that at all, first you need to promote the FB pages, you need likes and backlinks, twitter you need followers and your site needs backlinks or else nobody is going to find you, social media isn't post and they will come....

lol yeah definitely you need traffic to your website/s .If you think just by setting up things you will make anything then I am sorry .you should not be in a black hat forum.

+5 reps added, nice post

you gave me an idea for getting content i have something else in mind !! thanks for the help!!

thanks for the info +rep

nice sharing dude...rep added!

never though even job site can create by automate.

wondering if we can create website like this but in other niche like sport..health..Q&A.

For games , i think we have enough arcade game script.