Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
MAKE ALL YOUR FILES FUD - VERY CHEAP 1$

Quote:(09-24-2016, 05:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-23-2016, 07:27 PM)jolov1c Wrote:

I never said that this is a crypter - this is exploit.

So It's an exploit based on what?

If you can elaborate a little further, that'll be great.

I bought this mate, and I could rather say that this is a method to get your files FUD for free. This isn't really a exploit, but I tested it out with a Powershell Shellcode Injection and I can say it worked. This however does not mean that it will work for all files. I will get into extensive testing soon and leave the results here.

Quote:(09-24-2016, 10:03 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I bought this mate, and I could rather say that this is a method to get your files FUD for free. This isn't really a exploit, but I tested it out with a Powershell Shellcode Injection and I can say it worked. This however does not mean that it will work for all files. I will get into extensive testing soon and leave the results here.

Thanks for your feedback on this.

The OP claims It's an exploit, but rather It's a crypter-like methodology to FUD files. There's a huge difference between the two, and I cannot see how It can be classed otherwise.

Quote:(09-24-2016, 02:48 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

No problem, it's indeed more like a mix of the two. I don't know how I should class it, I did confirm it worked for some injections, but didn't test it fully yet. When I have more results, I will post them here.

Thanks mate, I look forward to your forthcoming details.

Given I don't have this at my disposal, perhaps my above post Is a little premature. I shall await further Info.

Quote:(09-24-2016, 02:36 PM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks for your feedback on this.

The OP claims It's an exploit, but rather It's a crypter-like methodology to FUD files. There's a huge difference between the two, and I cannot see how It can be classed otherwise.

No problem, it's indeed more like a mix of the two. I don't know how I should class it, I did confirm it worked for some injections, but didn't test it fully yet. When I have more results, I will post them here.

STILL SELLING FOLKS..! 25

STILL SELLING THIS. I WANNA SEE CASH BABY !

BUMP STILL SELLING THIS!!!

FUD RUNTIME? Tested with...?