Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 772 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Lululemon SE?

I'm thinking about doing SE on Lululemon but not sure how to go about it. I'm ordering this raincoat for 248 and a pair of boxers of 28. Do you think I can get away with a partial refund and get say the boxers came and not the raincoat? I would also be shipping it to my place which has someone receive the mail for me. I might also do this on my real Lululemon account which I have plenty of previous purchases in store and online on. Let me know, thanks.

Quote:Do you think I can get away with a partial refund and get say the boxers came and not the raincoat?
What's the precise weight of the raincoat?

Quote:I would also be shipping it to my place which has someone receive the mail for me
Who's the recipient, and what type of verification Is required to accept goods?

be careful because sometimes they send in separate packages. also, they usually always use fedex

Quote:(08-31-2022, 02:20 PM)fart18 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

be careful because sometimes they send in separate packages.
Yes of course.

Discussions are based on goods shipped In the same package.

They changed the usage policies and updated to the (Virtual Educator), currently debating a SE two weeks ago, I would recommend not doing it anymore for the moment

Quote:(09-01-2022, 04:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-31-2022, 02:20 PM)fart18 Wrote:

be careful because sometimes they send in separate packages.
Yes of course.

Discussions are based on goods shipped In the same package.

Funnily enough I don't PEB on Nike when 4 items got shipped in different packages but at the same time. I claimed two were missing and it took 2 days for a refund of 300+ .

Probably just dumb luck.

Quote:(09-02-2022, 11:12 PM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Funnily enough I don't PEB on Nike when 4 items got shipped in different packages but at the same time.
And rightly so.

If they arrived at the exact same timeslot by obviously the same driver, you could've DNA'd the lot.

Quote:(09-02-2022, 11:12 PM)Karyzelka Wrote:

I claimed two were missing and it took 2 days for a refund of 300+ .

Probably just dumb luck.
The main thing Is, the refund was approved and processed.

Quote:(08-31-2022, 02:20 PM)fart18 Wrote:

be careful because sometimes they send in separate packages. also, they usually always use fedex
Wouldn't that be easier? If the coat and briefs were sent in different packages and arrived on different dates, you can say one package arrived and the other didnt as to not seem too suspicious? Thats my theory, im new at this.

Quote:(09-02-2022, 05:57 PM)xhupaculo Wrote:

They changed the usage policies and updated to the (Virtual Educator), currently debating a SE two weeks ago, I would recommend not doing it anymore for the moment
could you elaborate what a "virtual educator" would mean and how that would affect the SE process?

Quote:(05-11-2023, 02:52 AM)Spatialize Wrote:

Quote: (09-02-2022, 05:57 PM)xhupaculo Wrote:

could you elaborate what a "virtual educator" would mean and how that would affect the SE process?

It doesn't mean anything, irrelevant piece of information. Virtual educator is just the bot you need to get through before you get a live person. You can always call them.