Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 384 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[Legion Leak] WPA Dictionary Attack and Hashcat Rules Part 2

This post is leaked from the premium section of "Legion" on the competing hack forum. There will be 5 new leaks a day. There may be some format problems due to UTF8 character encoding.

Quote:(07-10-2013, 01:23 PM)Greyhat.Infiltrator Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: ieq6viOQ6szdE.gif]
On my last WPA Cracking tutorial which can be found in the link below,

(

)

I showed how to do a Dictionary Attack against a WPA Handshake in Windows using Hashcat.
However, this time around I will show how to use "Rules" in Hashcat to increase the chances of cracking your captured WPA key.

If you don't know what I am talking about, please spend sometime reading this Hashcat documentation to understand what "Rules" is all about.

(

)

The video below will demonstrate how powerful "Rules" can be, and why you should always use it, when cracking your WPA Handshake.

Hashcat command without rules applied.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hashcat command with rules applied.

Hidden Content
You must

or