Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 313 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Last Movie/Show You Watched

Super high me... some fucked up movie where the dude smokes hella weed for 30 days instead of eating Mcdonalds.

The last show I watched is the original Naruto. My friend got me into the show, and I have to say, I'm really loving it. I'm binge watching it a lot this week. Hopefully to finish before mid February.

Watched passengers, was good. also just finished OA

Watched Doctor Strange... never read the comic but was dope af

Movie: Dope
Show: Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Both great

Saw Back to the Future for the millionth time today. Haven't seen many shows lately.

Quote:(02-01-2017, 03:31 AM)P1L0T Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Loved that movie; Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt are an awesome duo.

Quote:(02-01-2017, 06:03 AM)Inori Wrote:

Saw Back to the Future for the millionth time today. Haven't seen many shows lately.

Yeah, it was a good movie, have you watched OA? It's a new netflix series, I just finished it and it was amazing!

Quote:(02-01-2017, 07:14 PM)P1L0T Wrote:

Quote: (02-01-2017, 06:03 AM)Inori Wrote:

Yeah, it was a good movie, have you watched OA? It's a new netflix series, I just finished it and it was amazing!

Not yet; through certain circumstances, I don't have access to Netflix at the moment. Doesn't really bother me, though, I don't watch much TV other than stuff on HBO.

Watched Last Knights. Apparently it had really bad reviews, I actually enjoyed it (despite overbearing similarity to 47 Ronin).

Company of heroes.
Didn't like it