Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 532 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
LOOKING TO BUY ETH WALLETS WITH 300 DAYS + TRANSACTION HISTORY

[Image: Buying%20all%20old%20eth%20wallets%20(1).gif]
I am looking for old ETH (Ethereum) wallets, and they have to be ones with transactions that are aged from 300 days - 2500 days from creation — I will check on EtherScan to see how old they are, and for me to do this all I need is the wallet address (So paste them once you send me the first message on TG)

Remember Must Be
• ETH Wallets (Buying in Bulk)
• 300 days old & above wallet
• Wallets with transaction histories (With funds or without funds)
• Must have access to the wallet (Private key or Seedphrase)

Price/Payment Method
I am looking to pay from $0.15 to $5 ($200 for rare types of eth wallets) per wallet depending on how old they are and the TX (Transcations). I also pay in crypto.

No Time wasters or funny business, all questions would be answered when you contact me on TG @TheVitalik100M

ESCROW? YES | PARTNERSHIP? YES | TRUST? YES

Still Active and searching

We Are Still Active & Buying, Bring your old ETH Wallets lets buy.

We Are Still Active & Buying, Bring your old ETH Wallets lets buy

We Still Active and booming