Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 283 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Juice WRLD poor PS service report

Disclaimer: No money changed hands here so I was not scammed by Juice WRLD (Formerly Tee). This is more of a negative review than a scam report.

I posted on this forum asking about people who could do PS jobs and he replied to my thread offering his service. It was a basic image manipulation job than anyone who purports to offer these services should be able to do with ease.

I asked him to show me proof of his other edits and he was only able to show me 1 example and claimed he deleted the rest, since I was in a rush to get it done I accepted this and commissioned the job.

I explained that I needed it done ASAP and he said would work on it that night. He sent me a half finished watermarked edit which was absolutely sub par and then told me he could not finish the job that night and that he would continue the next day. The next day I messaged him and he ignored me while I could clearly see that he was online and had read my message, see below - he is using a different username on TG:

[Image: Qw9GsSw.png]

Like i say I was not actually scammed here but I was left in a situation where my SE almost failed on account of me not being able to provide the evidence that was asked for. He knew that it was time sensitive and all he had to do was message me and say sorry I cant do the job but he chose to ignore me instead.

This thread should serve as warning to anyone who he messages offering services to as I see him do it often. His actual PS work is very poor and as a service provider he is utterly and completely unreliable. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Lol. Funny too see you complimenting me and switch up when I wasnt your lap dog go outside.

Quote:(02-24-2023, 06:41 PM)Juice WRLD Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Lol. Funny too see you complimenting me and switch up when I wasnt your lap dog go outside.
[Image: CM1.gif]

[/quote]
I think you put this in the wrong place. Delete and then i'll delete this.

[/quote]Oh fuck my bad I was on mobile, deleted.

Quote:(02-24-2023, 06:41 PM)Juice WRLD Wrote:

that's a weird ass response lol I just read that

Quote:(03-30-2023, 03:14 AM)Defeat Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2023, 06:41 PM)Juice WRLD Wrote:

that's a weird ass response lol I just read that
Yeah not the kind of person you want to do business with.

This would be a lesson in finding a genuine seller. The user in question could only provide one image of their previous works. Anyone who cared enough for their craft would be a bit more organized.

Also, try not to take private messages to other platforms like Discord or Telegram. It makes things harder for the higher ups to help you in a situation where you do get scammed.

Quote:(03-30-2023, 07:24 AM)Drako Wrote:

This would be a lesson in finding a genuine seller. The user in question could only provide one image of their previous works. Anyone who cared enough for their craft would be a bit more organized.

Also, try not to take private messages to other platforms like Discord or Telegram. It makes things harder for the higher ups to help you in a situation where you do get scammed.
Yeah him only being able to provide 1 pic was def a red flag for me but I was desperate for the job to be done so I said fuck it. Lesson learned.