Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 593 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Image IP Logger - Track any image

Quote:(06-20-2018, 06:08 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm sure it's on the net for sure.

Yes, probably someone already had the same idea.
I'm not releasing yet as i found it to be useful for me.

Can anyone describe how does tool works?

Damn! I cannot wait to get a user's IP address! What can I do with it? The possibilities are endless! I can very inaccurately find the router of the ISP! I can also... well, hack into their computer's mainframe motherboard by using the md5 hash of the IP address, by a series of differential calculus involving complex calculations with the root tree rainbow table, thus, giving me the user's password.

Quote:(06-24-2018, 09:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2018, 09:26 AM)r0biba Wrote:

So, the OP thread kinda well explained it but, here is the idea behind it.

I upload an image so say to my signature. The signature is running JS in the background (if that makes sense) and so, the image is grabbing your info when you visit the forum thread or, a post that I make on any thread.
Technically this can't work due to the Xenforo foundation or, the code behind it stopping the JS script or malware.

If someone does know an exploit or a web vuln, I would be interested to hear.
Then this is not something new, I mean if you can run JS then it's not a problem getting an IP, and as you said there's thing stopping/blocking the JS script

Quote:(06-24-2018, 09:26 AM)r0biba Wrote:

I upload an image so say to my signature. The signature is running JS in the background (if that makes sense) and so, the image is grabbing your info when you visit the forum thread or, a post that I make on any thread.
Technically this can't work due to the Xenforo foundation or, the code behind it stopping the JS script or malware.

The one thing that creeps me the fuck out is the signature that most people have and, it's shows your IP address and ISP information in the signature. Of course it's different for every user since, it displays there own ISP info.

Quote:(06-24-2018, 09:26 AM)r0biba Wrote:

Simple,
1) Load the program.
2) Write your email
3) Write the image location (example:

)
4) And a name tag to identify where the user come from
5) Generate link and copy/paste to your forum thread

Quote:(06-24-2018, 09:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2018, 09:26 AM)r0biba Wrote:

The program is in JavaScript but the code uses an API and a delivery system.

About the web vuln, i don't have any...

Quote:(06-24-2018, 10:04 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

The one thing that creeps me the fuck out is the signature that most people have and, it's shows your IP address and ISP information in the signature.

It's certainly clever.

Aside from using the IP to SE the ISP, there's no user- Identifiable Information that can be obtained from an IP address. Given It displays the locality of the ISP, It can be used In combination with other user Information you may have, thereby build a profile from the ground up. It's all about Information gathering, combining It effectively, and formulating an Identity/fingerprint of the user In question.

Looking at this 2 logs it can easily be implemented a way to block logging through images.

Image URL

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Direct header request

Hidden Content
You must

or