Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 365 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I removed myself as an admin from facebook page

Can anyone help me because I accidentally removed myself as an admin on my facebook page with more than 20k followers. I dont have any other admin, I just have editor and they cant make me admin.

I don't use Facebook, but just from intuition it would be nearly impossible to add yourself back as an admin without the help of Facebook itself. If this was your website, you could directly edit the code, giving yourself administrator privileges. But since you can't access the code of Facebook, you would need some sort of exploit. And that would most likely take months to find. It's a better idea to just contact Facebook and request that they add you back as an admin within the group. As long as you're polite, provide them proof that you were an admin, and how you accidentally removed yourself as an admin, you should be added back.

If we had a supposed Facebook 0day, we'd be better off giving it to them for the bug bounty. As @"Drako" said, you're better off contacting their support.

I didnt think facebook would let you have no admin's on a page. That just doesnt seem like something that should happen. I'm sure it happens a lot, and support could probably re add you faster than you could hack yourself back in.

In circumstances to this effect, the first thing to do (as others suggested) Is to contact FB support.

Given It's legit, It shouldn't be an Issue to reinstate your admin rights.