Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 672 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Best Methods and Tools to Create Local Citations in 2019

Quote:(12-20-2019 09:37 PM)leo1in88 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

anyone can explain Local Citations in very detail meaning for me? does it mean your business appear more on google map?

They help with ranking but they are just a part of the puzzle you need to do! But citations main job is to let Google know you are a real business and to have your nap out there in multiple places pushes this to Google....

Like heck this is one way to get a Google my business is to build a site and do citations wait 3 to 6 months and Google will scrape all this info and create a GMB for you and you'll be able to go and claim it "hopefully" via phone/email.

I would like to thank all contributors to this thread for the very useful suggestion...[Image: tnx.gif]