Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 225 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
I have a question.

Not sure if this goes here but im wanting to create a web based booter. Is there a tut someone could send me to and what vps should I use to host it? Im also wondering if I should use nVPN so I don't get caught with this I here its a good vpn.

You don't need a vpn to make a web based booter, you need to find a booter source, a offshore host.

No I need a vps not a vpn. I just wondered if I should protect my self with a vpn when making or using the booter.

I was also looking for a good tut so I could learn how to make one.

Quote:(04-27-2013, 08:17 AM)Three Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-26-2013, 04:19 AM)icyfilmer Wrote:

No I need a vps not a vpn. I just wondered if I should protect my self with a vpn when making or using the booter.

I will try to make a tutorial on the setup of a booter. Would you like text or a video?

Video would be awesome but text is fine if you dont have time for a video.

Quote:(04-26-2013, 04:19 AM)icyfilmer Wrote:

I will try to make a tutorial on the setup of a booter. Would you like text or a video?

Using a VPN when going on a booter is always nice but isn't vital.
Also, don't add cloudflare. It's just an annoyance, especially when people can get passed the protection in seconds.

Quote:(04-27-2013, 07:30 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

Using a VPN when going on a booter is always nice but isn't vital.
Also, don't add cloudflare. It's just an annoyance, especially when people can get passed the protection in seconds.

Hey do you know any good tuts I can follow I really cant find one.