Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 254 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Help on istealer

I keep getting suspended after uploading the php file is there a way to bypass that so I will not get suspended by my webhost
This is regarding istealer php files

Ok, depends on what webhost you are using... some are less strict. They are detecting what you are trying to do therefor banning you. You need to find another webhost. You cannot "bypass" it. they have just seen what you have uploaded and basically shut your account down.

so wat is the best webhost for my case?

i use 0fees and got suspendes so 110mb is good?

i need a good webhost to host my istealer

lol me too lol i heard tha 000webhost can host

yeah i would try 000webhost. Has any 1 had any problems with them deleting your account because of this?

I cant get my acc activated on 000webhost

000webhost its the best for me,i can help you if you want,try to make one domain name with 2 database(one hide database)