Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1228 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
How to read cassandra data with out case sensitive

I need to get the data from cassandra with out case sensitive. Please help me.

There is no case-sensitivity concept in Cassandra. All the data is stored as `byte[]`, so it's not even a String.

You can make a custom comparator (<a href="http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/API">see the API</a>) which transforms `byte[]` to String and disregards case.

The other thing to do is just get the data and transform it on the client side.

Actually, your question is quite unclear as of what is your goal, so I can't give more details.

**Update:** Run a one-time job that fetches all records from the db and updates them, setting to lower-case. Then continue inserting everything with lowercase.

This has been resolved if you have SOLR enabled using:
CREATE SEARCH INDEX ON tableName WITH COLUMNS *, camelCaseColumn { lowerCase : true };

An index is created that allows the select statement to use lowercase in the where clause. For more details search for LowerCaseStrField.