Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 578 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Rooting Your Android Device!

Hey guys! I thought I would share this with you.

Now I can't explain how to root every android device since there is no on-click methods on the newer devices.

What I can do, is show where to go and what to do before you root your device.

Step One: Go to

[To see links please register here]

and find your device and a method. (Usually under the development sub link after you have found your device.)

Step Two:

How to root *Device here*. Find a simple step by step guide.

Step Three: Find a good

video that shows the step by step process.

(Step one isn't usually a good one for someone new. They tend to explain certain things that you might not understand.)

You should always get as much information on rooting the device as you can before you root it, and find a common method that you may notice a lot of people are using (usually because it the easiest method).

Things you are going to need.

An android device.
Usb cable.
A computer.
A brain.

You will most likely need to download some files that will need to be put on the device for the rooting process.

WARNING!
You risk "bricking" your android device (makes it the android usuless), as well you are going to void any warrenties on the android device.

If you ANY kind of help please ask!