Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 800 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
How are staff members chosen?

Well when i used to own a forum I'd get members to submit an application to be considered for the staff team. I think this is efficient and it helps to find the perfect staff member.

I don't know if this might be a good idea to you guys but give me your POV on how you promote your staff

I pick staff based on my trust, if they're mature and if they have the ability to support people quickly.

I pick them based on maturity, skills & trust.

When I owned a forum, I began by opening up a recruitment thread and have members submit their applications to a private sub-forum which only allowed them to view their own application thread and no-one else's. After a year or so, I decided I would no longer allow members to submit applications, and instead, I would select a staff member based on their account traits, personality, and how they handle certain situations.

What @

[To see links please register here]

said.

I believe staff members should only be chosen by the owner. Of course, the owner only picks staff that he deems trusted, and I think that this is the most suitable way to ensure safety, as well as no corruption.

Quote:(08-14-2015, 12:46 AM)Pull Wrote:

I pick staff based on my trust, if they're mature and if they have the ability to support people quickly.

Quote:Ami Wrote:
Quote:Maeko\s Puppy Wrote:
Quote:Ami Wrote:
Quote:Maeko\s Puppy Wrote:
Quote:Ami Wrote:why is ur name color, ub color and certified puppy tag color all different

I'll change my user color to match badge :3 that was not my doing! :3
blame faggril maeko
:0
Don't be mean to my master :sad:

OI
ILL BE MEAN TO YOU IN A MINUTE
DO YOU WANT A WARNING FOR TELLING STAFF WHAT TO DO FAM!!?11!?!11??!?1

:3

Quote:(08-17-2015, 07:23 AM)Hydralic Wrote:

I believe staff members should only be chosen by the owner. Of course, the owner only picks staff that he deems trusted, and I think that this is the most suitable way to ensure safety, as well as no corruption.

I agree, I wouldn't even do a staff wanted thread.

Quote:(08-17-2015, 07:24 AM)Maekos Puppy Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2015, 07:23 AM)Hydralic Wrote:

Pull should just pick staff whenever he feels like it's needed, and only pick members that he deem trustworthy 100% bruhhhhh

Quote:(08-17-2015, 07:29 AM)Hydralic Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2015, 07:24 AM)Maeko Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2015, 07:23 AM)Hydralic Wrote:

Pull should just pick staff whenever he feels like it's needed, and only pick members that he deem trustworthy 100% bruhhhhh

Like me
cough

I don't think more staff are needed right now as Maeko and Pull are on top of reports and leeching.