Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 574 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How To Hack A Computer With Just A IP

Quote:(03-18-2014, 11:16 PM)mililove Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-23-2014, 01:02 AM)chmod Wrote:

When you get onto the metasploit course you will learn to search for exploits/plugins/scripts from within the msf (metasploitframework) and with a little time maybe write your own I suggest setting up a practice lab (search the forum if you are unsure how to do this as I'm sure there is tutorials on this) and practice what you learn you will soon get the hang of it

--------------------
Hello again!!!!!! I have been studying but I think I'm way over my head here... I don't know if you could help me with this...
I'm using kali linux, and metasploit and armitage and everything.... but I just don't get it, I must be doing something wrong and I don't understand
The thing is that I have a target, I know the operative system, ip adress, everything... But when I try to do anything, it always says "no active sessions". Even after analysis, even when y try with hail mary (which I used as a last resort).... I don't know what else to do, I'm stuck.
If would be really thankful if you could help me somehow...

I don't like or ever the use the hail Mary attack as it's messy, but it does throw all the exploits in the metasploit database at the target, which means the target does not have an exploit available within that. The next step would be to use some of the information gathering tools within msf to gather any information (sometimes credentials) and to analyse and research any vulnerabilities found with the vulnerability scanner to see if there is a way in there, failing that you will be looking at custom exploits written yourself.

That's unbelievably easy

Great tutorial (:

Hi I'm new here, this only works with an internal ip not external? So the target computer would have to be connected on a network with you?

thank you soo much for these valuable infos.

Quote:(04-04-2012, 09:34 PM)raj5 Wrote:

Sir i want to learn hacking but i don't known anything about hacking plz tell me the easiest way for hacking websites.
If any use of Language for Hacking like javascript plz tell me easy way to learn language.
I am Very Thankfull to U

dude, try Mysql for php and asp sites.

all works perfectly fine.. untill i load metasploit console.
i doesnt shows that welcome note. neither am i able to type anything.